We are specialists in Strategic Meetings Management (SMM), helping large organisations consolidate spend and improve the performance of meetings and events programmes.
Through conversation, research and investigation, we can help you to pinpoint exactly what needs to be done - and the best way to do it - to get the best possible results from your meetings and events activity.
Consultation begins with discussion; from there we can help you develop a strategy and implementation model with which you can achieve performance improvement.
If you have a long-term programme of activity we’ll assess and analyse your current position and requirements, to provide you with structured recommendations. We can then provide insight and advice on how best to achieve business objectives through refocused meetings and events activity.
When your projects are tactical, we’ll take the time to understand your audience and the required change in behaviour that the event needs to drive. By asking the right questions, we’ll be equipped to generate ideas that challenge and inspire, so that you can achieve your strategic objectives and demonstrate value at the highest level.
Whatever your activity or programme, our recommendations are underpinned by in-depth reporting and insight, which we can then use as the basis to help you develop future objectives and actions to support your overall business direction.
- Identify business transformation objectives and metrics for measuring success
- Review technology, process, integration opportunities and engagement
- Market, industry, trends, competitors and data analysis - to provide context to recommendations
- Understanding your business environment and your audience
- Measurement reporting - gathering other data / feedback sources as required
- Provide insights based on measurement analysis
If needed, we’ll add the following actions to the framework:
- Assess and provide recommendations on the management of internal meetings, external meetings and expense spend management
- Review meetings policies and provide recommendations and risk mitigation measures
- Assess supplier network and recommend supplier strategy
- Resource performance, cost utilisation analysis and recommend efficiency improvements
The result will be recommendations for change that positively enhance behaviour and improve business performance, with measurable success that drives value back to your organisation.